Update the PAEMST Program
Welcome Alumni! One of the best ways to keep in touch with PAEMST, learn about opportunities, and network with other alumni is to make sure the program has your latest contact information! This will not only ensure we can contact you about updates, events, and news, but will allow us to gather your recent information about your favorite activities in the classroom, hear about your accomplishments in your field since winning the award, and collect your tips for current applicants. We can't wait to hear about what you have been up to! Please log in below with your username and password and submit an Alumni Information Update Form to provide your updates.
In addition to filling out the Alumni Information Update Form, there are other ways to stay involved. The following list provides a few ideas:
- Email Contact: The PAEMST Team sends regular emails asking specific questions about what you are up to, and we often use this information to highlight alumni across teaching and STEM communication channels, feature your stories on NSF social media pages, and encourage applicants to submit high quality applications.
- LinkedIn Network: If you haven't already, be sure to join the PAEMST Alumni network on Linkedln. It's a great way to connect with other awardees, learn about opportunities, and keep up-to-date with NSF. Email email@example.com to learn about how to access and join the group.
- Alumni Events: If you'd like to learn more about an upcoming alumni event or get involved in the planning, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media: Follow the National Science Foundation on Facebook and Twitter to hear the latest PAEMST updates and interact with your peers.
- 35th Anniversary: Get involved with the PAEMST anniversary campaign honoring the contributions of our alumni by visiting the 35th Anniversary webpage. Nominate a fellow alum to be highlighted on the page, send a photo of your year’s recognition event, or share your own special PAEMST awardee bond to be featured in a blog post.